Rates & Maps
All the amenities of home away from home!
All sites include:
- 30 AMP & 50 AMP Hookups
- Water and septic
- Wireless internet service is available free of charge for the entire camp.
- All sites are very large with graveled pads and paved roads.
- Most all sites are shaded by trees and have picnic tables.
- All tenants have access to all pleasures of East Texas including
- Lake Palestine
- Picnic areas
- Walking trails
- Abundant wildlife. Wildlife seen are bald eagles, deer, waterfowl, fox and many other wild animals.
- Numerous golf courses including: Emerald Bay (1 mile), Eagles Bluff ( 3 miles), Peach Tree and Oak Hurst (7 miles), and several in Tyler
- Family entertainment at Fire Mountain Amusement Park (arcade, bumper boats, two miniature golf courses and go kart track) located
on Highway 155, six miles from our camp.
Across the street is a gas station which sells fishing licenses, bait and rents movies among other things. They also sell diesel.
Brookshire's Grocery Store is 1.1 miles away.
Convenient to many restaurants.
All pets are welcome.
- Daily - $25.00
- Weekly - $150.00
- Monthly - $275.00 + electricity
Senior citizen discount is 10% on the daily rate only.
Call or email for reservations.
We are located 10 miles south of Tyler on FM 344 just 1.1 miles east of Highway 155.
LOOK FOR THE BIG RED COVERED WAGON!
Trails End RV Camp
17122 FM 344 West
Flint, TX 75762
Home Page ::